Total Pageviews

Friday, September 30, 2011

Weddings

The last 2 years have been busy with weddings. I have two sons and now two daughter-in-laws. The did cut me a break and only have one a year. The second one was last weekend the first June 2010. Very hectic and stressful but the end product in both weddings was worth it.

Number one son was married in Ruidoso NM.All we had to do was show up. Not to bad. I do have to say I am glad I had sons it didn't cost me nearly as much as the brides families.

The wedding was simple and beautiful in a beautiful setting. I took my youngest son and his girlfriend (soon to be fiance) with me to the wedding.It was an all around great time 1800 miles from home.

The second wedding was a week ago and I am still recovering. It was right here.Very beautiful. They also chose an outside venue. It rained and rained up until 2 days before the wedding. Stress!!All went well a few mishaps but no major problems.

Its all over now. Whew! I am all out of sons. Of course there is still the 11yo grandaughter who was in her "first wedding ever" and had the time of her life. She soaked up every minute of the wedding and I am sure is planning hers already.

No comments:

Post a Comment