Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hay delivery

Spent the good part of the day today delivering hay to some needy horses. I have recently become aware of an organization in our area that is trying to help starving and abused horses. sosofhorses.com . We tried to get help for a horse that we passed every day.

She is pregnant and in need of some care. Our humane society said she was typical for horses in the area and times. The owners rejected sos's offer of help to feed the horses. I just don't understand. They live in a million dollar house and won't feed their animals.
PEOPLE!!!
The hay we delivered was for 3 Belgian horses that SOS is helping to feed. They don't mind helping folks who have fallen on hard times and can't afford to feed their horses.

These are two of my horses.To give a comparison. They are in the same area and I live in the same "times" as the other horses.In fact we are farmers and probably are facing tougher times.If I couldn't feed my animals I would find help or re-home them.

No comments:

Post a Comment